Thursday, March 1, 2012

Look at this mug. These mugs, I mean. Plural.

I can't quite remember when I first heard about Kin Ship Press, but I must say that I'm all for the series of mugs they've recently produced. I almost wish that I drank coffee, just so I could have an excuse to add a couple to my kitchen cupboard. Also, the lady and gent behind KSP list among their likes & dislikes: napping hard and making a ruckus. I like them more by the minute.

Add a Nip and Sip ceramic mug


Time to Get Things Done ceramic mug


His & Hers...Ax and Spade ceramic mugs


The only thing is that I would waaaaaay rather have the cool ax mug than the less cool spade mug.
Agree? Course you do. Wouldn't it be nice if you could pick? 


Good Night Moon pillowcases


Their pillowcases are also pretty sweet, see above. But I have a confession to make. I don't like new pillowcases. 

I like old pillowcases, like from Mom's linen closet...like the pillowcase that came with our Sesame Street sheets, which I effing hope Mom did not give away because I told her not to, and my bed in the apartment is a twin bed, and I could be using those sheets right now and would if I had them in my possession. Know that, Mother, know that. 

And I like old pillowcases from thrift stores. Not gross, nubby, childhood nosebleeded pillowcases. Cleanish ones that have Transformers or cowboys or Indiana Jones or vintage prints of kitschy embroidery on them. Don't worry, I conduct a thorough examination before purchase and am quite diligent about their washing routine before I lay down my head. 

I do not want a 12 year old boy's skin cells from 1978 all up in my sleep business. 

on etsy
on their blog
and somewhere in Louisville, KY.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...