Friday, August 16, 2013

Best of stacking rings

images via Soft Gold Studio

There was a time when I wore absolutely no jewelry because I felt incredibly self-conscious about any kind of adornment. Yup, much of my teenage to semi-adult life was dedicated to not being seen. Then for a time it was all chunky cocktail rings and dangly statement earrings for me. Like after all that not being seen I needed to be doubly seen. But the pendulum is swinging the other way again, and I haven't worn my cocktail rings or dangles to the office. It's little post earrings and simple brass rings for me. Which is why I love all these slender, simple stacking rings. Honestly, what an elegant, no-fuss way to dress up a naked hand...

Above is the Gold Sunrise Ring by Dianna Gendron of Soft Gold Studios on Esty.  Isn't it a beaut? I gave Catherine this ring for her birthday. All of Dianna's work is truly lovely, and she's a total doll too. You should check in with Dianna on instagram @softgoldstudio or visit the Soft Gold Studio website. 

images via Make Pie Not War

These teeny tiny brass heart initial rings are adorable and affordable--so cute that they require a little a rhyming action! They're by Make Pie Not War on Etsy, and if you'll look to the picture in the upper righthand corner, you may notice that heart initial earrings are also in Pie's repertoire. Eeeeek!

images via Shop Clementine

If you're looking to invest a bit more, I love this 14K rose gold hammered ring by Cassie of Shop Clementine on Etsy. Her work is elegant and beautiful, and I feel like she's a crystal moonchild in the very awesomest sense. You can follow Cassie's adventures on the Clementine blog. Pssst, Catherine! Cassie was recently in Iceland! (Iceland is one of Catherine's favorite adventure spots.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...