Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Halloween Mixtape: Musical Misama


Maybe miasma is going a bit far, but I've boarded the alliteration train and I really don't want to get off. EVER. The Halloween music exchange went into effect again this year, and I received some real gems from my friend Dan. Since we've been making Halloween mixtapes for several years, I mentioned that it's getting tougher to find offbeat or unexpected spooky, murderous, ghoulish music. Not to spoil anything for anyone, but Dan mentioned the theme to Gremlins 2 being on deck for next year. I don't know about you, but I can't wait!

1. Going to Your Funeral Part I, Eels
2. Ghost Town, The Specials
3. Trouble, Hope Sandoval
4. And When He Falleth, Theatre of Tragedy
5. Shake that Devil, Antony and the Johnsons
6. Heads Will Roll, Yeah Yeah Yeahs
7. Way Down Hadestown, Anais Mitchell
8. Be Prepared, Jeremy Irons
9. Creep, Stone Temple Pilots
10. Zombie Dance, The Cramps
11. Voodoo Lady, Ween
12. Blackest Crow, Black Prairie 
13. There is a Light, Nick Cave
14. No One Believes Me, Kid Cudi
15. Catch the Breeze, Slowdive
16. Bad Blood, Beck

If you need a soundtrack to your party, you can find other Halloween music suggestions on our Halloween page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...