Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Handmade Home: Christmas chaos


So this weekend we got out our Christmas decorations and started to get things going. When I say this weekend, I mean late Sunday afternoon, so needless to say our house is still amidst the Christmas chaos of decorating. 

As soon as I have some well maintained, organized things to show I'll be back, but this week I need to leave you with this lovely hand made holiday wrapping paper that us sisters made last year for a BuzzFeed post.

Also, if you are feigning for some handmade holiday goodies check out our pin boards, they are chalked full of great ideas and pin-spiration.

Christine's Holly Jolly Christmas pin board
Monika's Merry Merry pin board
Catherine's Christmas


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...