Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Handmade Home: mini wreaths




I have been working on a bunch of projects lately, however since most of them are for Christmas gifts I have to maintain the veil of secrecy and can't post about them.

But one thing that I am working on is some mini wreaths. I saw these on Design Sponge and loved them. Naturally, like many things in my life right now they remain unfinished, but I wanted to share them with you so if you'd like you can have time to make some too.


Finished project via Design Sponge

I purchased some garland at the dollar store, wrapped them, and trimmed them with a scissors. Pretty easy, now I just need to decide how I will adorn them.

1 comment:

  1. These are such cute little gift decorations! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...